EC-Poll - Novel Way of Voting
Welcome to EC-Poll - the novel way of Voting System!
Follow these steps for an efficient and easy way of voting system designed for electing a single or multiple vacancy post like a Committee Member.
1. While approaching the booth, decide the candidates to whom you would like to cast the votes, before hand.
2. Hand over the Authorization Slip, to the Operator and enter the booth.
3. You will be seeing a Welcome Message on the Monitor.
4. TOUCH the 'Proceed to Vote' Button to go to the Voting Screen.
5. You will see the ballot screen for the post of President. All the contestants’ Serial Numbers and Names will be displayed on the screen.
6. You will also see the Total Number of Vacancies and the No. of Contestants.
7. Just TOUCH the Candidate's Number / Name of your choice which will be highlighted with a Green Color.
8. If you had selected a wrong Number by mistake, remove that by touching again. Now touch the required Number.
9. TOUCH the Confirm button and the vote will be cast for the First Post.
10. The ballot screen for the Next Post - Vice-President will appear.
11. REPEAT the process for all the other posts.
12. For the post of Committee Member, when all the vacancies are filled (highlighted) you won't be able to select further. In case you want to add a new number, De-Select any one of the selected Number by touching that and select the desired Number.
13. You may change the selection any number of times before touching the CONFIRM button. After CONFIRM-ing, the Vote is cast and you cannot change any further.
14. You may cast an empty vote, or select fewer numbers than the vacancies and CONFIRM. On both the occasions, you will get a warning message. You may Touch the PINK Button, to go back to the voting screen for making any changes. Touching the GREEN Button will Reconfirm and proceed as per your selection.
15. After confirming the last post, the computer will show the Thank you screen and the screen will be locked.
16. Kindly leave the booth, to allow the next voter to cast his/her vote.
As soon as the voting time is over, the results will be published in the descending order of the number of votes cast against each candidate. You may verify the details at the website www.ec-poll.net .
EC-Poll is the patented and foolproof voting system with verification facility.
Designed by U.P. Prakasham,